Author Topic: More re!  (Read 7873 times)

Usha

• Administrator
  • Qwaser
  • Some twisted witch
    • View Profile
More re!
« on: March 04, 2016, 03:30:48 PM »
Tokyo Ghoul:re 27 & 28

Two new chapters of re!
We're in dire need of cleaners! If you think you can help please don't doubt about sending as an e-mail to our new adress, twistedhel@gmail.com or sending me a private message!

PS:We are in need of donations!
Enjoy ~

Tokyo Ghoul: re 27: MF || MEGA || Read Online
Tokyo Ghoul: re 28: MF || MEGA || Read Online

Follow us in Facebook and Twitter!

roseputter

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: More re!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 07:36:03 PM »
You said you have just one translator who's been out a lot, right? Honestly, if you can do every other step such as scanning twice the size, cleaning and redrawing, do you think it would be okay to just take translations off of other scantlations of Tokyo Ghoul:re?

Ninjaz

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 04:20:26 PM »
You said you have just one translator who's been out a lot, right? Honestly, if you can do every other step such as scanning twice the size, cleaning and redrawing, do you think it would be okay to just take translations off of other scantlations of Tokyo Ghoul:re?

Pretty confident the answer is "No." I do not think that would be okay.

Though this is my personal opinion, I think it would both be unethical, and lose a lot of the meaning behind these being THS' scanlations. It would be both disappointing, and silly for them to do that.

Sani

• Typesetter
  • Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 01:18:00 AM »

Our translator has already translated a few chapters ahead of the released ones and most of them have been cleaned, too. Besides, what's the point of having a translator if all you do is copy other people's translations? I also agree with Ninjaz - it would be quite rude and unethical to just steal them from other groups and so far, we've been known for having the best and most correct translations of all, not to mention other aspects like HQ volume raws, good cleans and typesetting; why ruin that just for a few speedy releases? It's simply not the way we do things.

Usha

• Administrator
  • Qwaser
  • Some twisted witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2016, 01:49:16 PM »
This is the same old thing. No. As both Ninjaz and Sani said, that's completely wrong and unethical.
Not only that, the reason why we have high quality is due to having the experience and awesome members we have, which all put together brings out what you get to read, added to that, "translations" isn't the whole thing of a released chapter, and as Sani mentioned, in this case the translator is ahead of the releases, so you're even more off point. if you don't care at all about our translator work and you want us to copy others I don't even know why do you bother with our releases.