Author Topic: Announcements, notes, thanks and some chapters.  (Read 2481 times)

Usha

• Administrator
  • Qwaser
  • Some twisted witch
    • View Profile
Announcements, notes, thanks and some chapters.
« on: November 15, 2016, 05:56:38 AM »
Rengoku no Karutagura 8 - 10 (End)
Tokyo Ghoul:re 31 & 31.5

Hello! I have a few announcements today, some are good some are not so good.
After such a long hiatus, I'm trying to get THS back on track, thankfully, most of the team is still willing to work with me to put out more wonderful manga.
However, we had way too many projects and most of them fully stalled before. So, we're dropping a lot of them, yup. Some of them had been, or will be taken by other groups so hopefully you can still get to continue reading the story =). For now those will the webtoons, if you're wondering why the webtoons it's because now we're a smaller group than we used to be, and most of those take longer to edit due to it being colour.
On another note, this is the end of Rengoku no Karutagura, we hope you enjoyed. Personally I think the story is nothing especial but it is at least somewhat entertaining.

On another side note, for everyone that has sent tests and such to our email, they will get checked and replied soon, I've been organizing too many things to get things back on track and I haven't had time to properly check your tests.
We need cleaners (experienced prefered but not required), redrawers and typesetters.
Remember you can check HERE what positions are most needed, if you want to join feel free to apply for any position!

Also, I'd like to give a especial thanks to all the people that have been donating during these last months, we will put that money into good use to get more raws for our current ongoing projects.

Enjoy ~

Rengoku no Karutagura 8: MF || MEGA |
Rengoku no Karutagura 9: MF || MEGA |
Rengoku no Karutagura 10: MF || MEGA |

Tokyo Ghoul: re 31: MF || MEGA |
Tokyo Ghoul: re 31.5: MF || MEGA |

Follow us in Facebook and Twitter!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 06:04:17 AM by Usha »