Author Topic: RULES  (Read 2626 times)

Usha

• Administrator
  • Qwaser
  • Some twisted witch
    • View Profile
RULES
« on: September 26, 2013, 07:35:57 AM »
Welcome to Twisted Hel Scans forum. Please make sure to read the rules and understand them before start posting, breaking any of those rules could result in a banning.

- Extreme violence or sexual content is forbidden.
- Spoilers out of the designated place are also forbidden, for each project there is a "Latest chapter" thread where you can talk about it.
- Any kind of disrespectful behaviour, intolerance, racism, sexism is completely forbidden and will be instantly banned.
- Complaints towards Twisted Hel's Staff or about the release speed is also forbidden, I swear we won't release faster even if you ask us 549684097865 times. If you want to speed up releases, check the "Join us" section.
- Spam is forbidden, if your username makes me think you're a bot, you'll be banned without question (ie: fdgkjsdfghksfjg), if you have any  kind of advertising in your profile or any posts, you will also be banned. If this has happened to you and you're not a bot, email us at twistedhel@hotmail.com to be unbanned (as long as you remove the advertisement).
- Posting our chapters or any part of them without credit is completely forbidden, and I swear I'll hunt you to the ends of the world =).
- Please avoid double posting, if you forgot to say something, edit your previous post (This doesn't apply for Staff section).
- Retranslation: Please check the retranslation section to ask us for retranslation of any of the projects
- You're welcome to have fun in Hel and post as much as you want ~
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 07:57:55 AM by Usha »

morbid_charade

• Global Moderator
  • Maria
    • View Profile
Re: RULES
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 02:00:38 AM »
I have a complaint about your staff. Dat Morbid bastard is really a -insert sexist, racist, intolerant, disrespectful insults here-

Ohh~ And he's a crazyfuck.
I'm half the man I used to be, this I feel as the dawn it fades to gray~

AutumQueen92

• Proofreader
  • Noob
  • Life is the Emperor's currency, spend it well~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 04:10:19 AM »
Yeah, and Morbid is also a mothahumping stalker disguising as a girl online. Traps everywhere~
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 05:23:43 AM by AutumQueen92 »

Usha

• Administrator
  • Qwaser
  • Some twisted witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 05:06:12 AM »
Why does this happen in EVERY forum i make??? OTL. It's all your fault, morbid. Anyway... kids... please, behave!